Child Safe Guarding in Belmayne ETNS 2022/23
- In Belmayne ETNS strong Child Safe Guarding procedures permeate every aspect of school life and the day-to-day running of our school.
- From a curricular perspective, all children in Belmayne ETNS will receive safety lessons through Social Personal and Health Education subject (S.P.H.E.). These lessons will be taught at each class level every year. Please follow the link for more information on the Stay Safe Programme.
- Please note that Principal –Sinéad O’Meara is the Designated Liaison Person (DLP) for Child Protection and Deputy Principal Gearóid O Flatharta is the Deputy Designated Liaison Person (DDLP).
- All staff working in our school are Mandated which means they must report any Child Safe Guarding concerns to the Child and Family Agency, Tusla.
- February 2022 Update: The Board of Management, at their October 2021 meeting ratified this policy. It was further reviewed and amended in February 2022 to include the mandatory templates. The Board of Management again ratified the amended policy in February 2022.
- Alternatively, you can look at our current Safe Guarding documents; they are available for your perusal in the reception area of the main school building.
- If you have any feedback on our Child Safe Guarding Policies or Procedures, we would welcome your input. Please email anyone on the In-School Management Team with your input and we will consider it carefully and pass it on to the Board of Management for review if necessary.
Contact details for ISM:
- Sinead – email@example.com
- Gearóid – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe – email@example.com
- Viv – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geni – email@example.com
- Rachel – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following links will provide you with more information on the National Guidance documents that we are compliant with.
If you would like to undertake some training to raise your own awareness of Child Safe Guarding please consider taking these online training courses.
Follow the links below.