Child Safe Guarding in Belmayne ETNS 2022/23
- In Belmayne ETNS strong Child Safe Guarding procedures permeate every aspect of school life and the day-to-day running of our school.
- From a curricular perspective, all children in Belmayne ETNS will receive safety lessons through Social Personal and Health Education subject (S.P.H.E.). These lessons will be taught at each class level every year. Please follow the link for more information on the Stay Safe Programme.
- Please note that Principal –Sinéad O’Meara is the Designated Liaison Person (DLP) for Child Protection and Deputy Principal Gearóid O Flatharta is the Deputy Designated Liaison Person (DDLP).
- All staff working in our school are Mandated which means they must report any Child Safe Guarding concerns to the Child and Family Agency, Tusla.
- October 5th 2022 Update: The Board of Management, at their October 2022 meeting reviewed and ratified this policy. We are currently getting this new policy printed and will inform you once the new policy is updated on the website. You can look at our current Safe Guarding documents; they are available in the reception area of the main school building.
- Covid Procedures are being kept in our current policy should we need to revert to procedures that were previously in place.
- If you have any feedback on our Child Safe Guarding Policies or Procedures, we would welcome your input. Please email anyone on the In-School Management Team with your input and we will consider it carefully and pass it on to the Board of Management for review if necessary.
Contact details for ISM:
- Sinead – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gearóid – email@example.com
- Joe – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Viv – email@example.com
- Geni – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel – email@example.com
The following links will provide you with more information on the National Guidance documents that we are compliant with.
If you would like to undertake some training to raise your own awareness of Child Safe Guarding please consider taking these online training courses.
Follow the links below.