Child Safe Guarding in Belmayne ETNS
- In Belmayne ETNS strong Child Safe Guarding procedures permeate every aspect of school life and the day to day running of our school.
- From a curricular perspective all children in Belmayne ETNS will receive safety lessons through Social Personal and Health Education subject (S.P.H.E.). These lessons will be taught in each class, level every year. Please follow the link for more information on the Stay Safe Programme.
Contact details for ISM:
- Sinead – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gearóid – email@example.com
- Joe – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Viv – email@example.com
- Geni – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following links will provide you with more information on the National Guidance documents that we are compliant with.
If you would like to undertake some training to raise your own awareness of Child Safe Guarding please consider taking these online training courses.
Follow the links below.